Credits awarded are Antioch University continuing education QUARTER credits. See Policies
for more information.
Example: 3 QUARTER Credits = 2 Semester Credits
- Positive student to student interaction.
- Literacy Tips For Non-Reading Teachers
- What Are Your Students Thinking?
TO PRINT A BLANK REGISTRATION
FORM (for check use) CLICK HERE
- Enter the course number (e.g. SS400x or SS500x indicating the level you wish).
- Select the level you wish to take the course for (400, 500, Clock/PDU).
- Most Distance courses can be taken for Clock hours, PDUs as well as credit.
- The HOL (online) courses can be taken for any level (400, 500, Clock)
- Click the "Quick Add" button.
- You will be prompted to choose the location and date if there is more than 1 section.
- After you have added all the courses you wish, click on "Finish"
- Completing a registration empties your cart
- You may register for as many courses as you want in the same registration transaction.
- Each individual must register separately.
- ADDITIONAL POSTAGE: Additional Postage Charges will apply to teachers outside the US obtaining Distance Course materials from the instructor after registration.
If there are any problems, please contact our registrar
or call 1-360/341-3020.
The Heritage Institute
PO Box 1273
Freeland, WA 98249