Elementary teachers! Become a technology leader for your professional team and inspire your students. Develop lessons using free online curriculum-rich resources that will engage students in every core subject. Not only will you learn to access an amazing amount of online resources, you will learn new innovative ways to apply them to your current professional assignment. This class will fill in your curriculum gaps with free student friendly, current and standard based online resources.
- Small samples of these resources are:
- Interactive pop-up books
- Ready to use PowerPoint on an extensive number of topics
- Posters for word walls and content areas
- Student friendly and developmentally appropriate computer keyboarding programs
- Interactive spelling, vocabulary and grammar games
- Printable reader’s theater scripts and free books to download
- Online music compositions games, and creative arts resources
- Dozens of lesson plans in all core content area and the arts
- Virtual field trips to learn real-world math and bring science and social studies to life
- Interactive math, health, science, history sites…and so much more!
Don’t waste hours looking online for resources, enroll in this class and enjoy exploring the vast assortment of websites that are waiting for you and your students.
|We advise you to review and download a summary of the course syllabus before registering.||Summary|
Text, Free Resources for Elementary Teachers , is approximately $18.00 from Amazon.com
You Might Also Be Interested In
Course No. ED467m, ED567m