Course No. ED452f, ED552f
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Additional knowledge regarding stages of development and emotional levels of children.
- Developed a bank of interventions and ideas to engage students.
- Expanded their personal framework for presenting information to students.
- Additional effective strategies within the classroom to benefit “special needs” children.
- Defined personal areas of interest and teaching strengths.
- Assessed general student needs and developed strategies to help increase the success of children.
- The ability to successfully present information in an inspirational format.
Once you register, log onto the instructorʼs website at www.michaelsedler.com. Click on Classes, then scroll down and click on Inspirational Education manual. The manual will download as a PDF file to your computer.