Course No. ED448J, ED548J
Teachers and parents can create effective partnerships around the Love & Logic philosophy and strategies. This course, for all parents and K-12 teachers, promotes a common vision for expectations and accountability both at home and in school. This course will engage both the teacher and the parent to create confident, self-motivated, and responsible children and students.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Partner with parents for a team approach to providing for their children.
- Provide choices and natural consequences for students.
- Create responsible students.
- Help students gain self-confidence through their choices.
- Provide empathy with consequences.
- Use the philosophy of Love & Logic to create a more harmonious classroom atmosphere.
Text, Parenting with Love & Logic, is approximately $15 on Amazon.