Course No. CM403m, CM503m
Teaching in a virtual, physical, or hybrid environment demands an additional set of skills and strategies for teachers. In this course, participants develop the skills needed to build a virtual classroom rich with interactive content while focusing on a positive class culture and community. Join the fun as we explore interactive apps such as EdPuzzle, WooClap, Kahoot, Parlay, and FlipGrid. This course is appropriate for teachers K – 12. There is no text. All reading done online.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Understand the power of screencasting to deliver content and instructor personality
- Develop a class culture and community
- Discover assessment options for the virtual environment
- Build a virtual classroom using a platform of their choice
- Bring their style and look to the screen