Ordering An Official Transcript:
Transcripts are ordered online (24-hours a day) through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com.
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, official transcripts will no longer be mailed.
Transcripts will be sent as a PDF and emailed.
Please be sure to enter the correct email address of the recipient you wish to have your transcript emailed.
NOTE: Only The Heritage Institute (THI) courses taken for credit at the 400 or 500 level will appear on the transcript. If you have taken courses for Clock Hours, PDUs or CEU Hours, please contact THI office staff for the appropriate certificate.
Transcript Ordering Process Changed As Of April 1st, 2019: Please note:
1. Type in the school name - Antioch University.
2. Read "For Your Information" section.
* Do not select transcript “With Course Narratives.” That is only applicable to students
attending Antioch University undergraduate and graduate programs.
3. On the Enter Personal Information Page.
Student Identification Information section:
* Enter your Social Security #.
* You do not have a Student ID with Antioch University; again this is only for students
attending undergraduate and graduate programs with Antioch University.
Schools/Programs Attended section:
* Click: Seattle Campus (Heritage Institute) Continuing Edu
* Enter Begin and End Year for “Approximate Years of Attendance at The Heritage Institute.”
Call 1-800-445-1305, Monday-Thursday 9am - 5pm PT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to make sure that your course completion is in your record at Antioch University; otherwise, there may be some classes missing from the transcript. If in doubt, please contact THI, or log into report.hol.edu to view all of the courses you have completed since 2000.
* Enter your email address.
(Your email address must match the email address we have on record for you.)
* Enter your password and login.
(If you took courses for THI before 2017 you might have to create an account in report.hol.edu.)