Course No. ED447E, ED547E
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Studied management practices that result in high levels of student achievement.
- Reviewed their own personal classroom management style and created new procedures for use in the classroom.
- Explored mastery learning and other effective ways of increasing student engagement.
- Designed their own professional teacher-leader plan to meet their needs and interests.
- Studied and implemented learning teams with other school personnel.
- Reviewed and researched strategies to stay inspired as a teacher-leader.
I loved this class. I have recommended it to my colleagues!! Thank you, Mary Ann, for being a great teacher!
I'd like to thank Mary Ann Johnson for all the constructive instruction and suggestions she has provided for me with this course. As an effective and professional educator, Ms Johnson has made my learning truly valuable and enjoyable. Much appreciated!
I have taken many online courses over the last 5 years. The Heritage online course I just completed was by far one of the best I have taken. The website is well designed and easy to use. The course assignments are relevant to the course and my situation. Overall this has been one of the best educational experiences I have had.
5th Grade Teacher