Course No. ED452f, ED552f
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Additional knowledge regarding stages of development and emotional levels of children.
- Developed a bank of interventions and ideas to engage students.
- Expanded their personal framework for presenting information to students.
- Additional effective strategies within the classroom to benefit “special needs” children.
- Defined personal areas of interest and teaching strengths.
- Assessed general student needs and developed strategies to help increase the success of children.
- The ability to successfully present information in an inspirational format.
Once you register, log onto the instructorʼs website at www.michaelsedler.com. Click on Classes, then scroll down and click on Inspirational Education manual. The manual will download as a PDF file to your computer.
I enjoyed this course and appreciated the thoughtful feedback from the instructor, Mike Sedler, about my assignments upon completion of the course.
2nd Grade Teacher
Michael is a caring and thoughtful teacher who always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had. I was challenged and encouraged by the course.
9th Grade Teacher
Thank you for the humanitarian-based types of courses that you offer. I find your courses to be relevant to what is happening in the world and education.
4th Grade Teacher
This class gave me a whole new perspective on children's behaviors and how to respond to them.
4th Grade Teacher
I enjoyed the Educational Inspiration course SO much. The assignments were applicable to my teaching and I learned a lot from the assigned reading.
3rd Grade Teacher
The inspirational teaching course is informative, interesting and engaging.
7th Grade Teacher