Course No. HE402F, HE502F
Did you know you can beat stress, lift your mood, fight memory loss, sharpen your intellect, and function better than ever simply by elevating your heart rate and breaking a sweat? The evidence is incontrovertible: Aerobic exercise can physically remodel your brain for peak performance. The text we will be using, SPARK, embarks upon a fascinating and entertaining journey through the mind-body connection, presenting startling research to prove that exercise is truly our defense against everything from depression to ADD to addiction to aggression to menopause to Alzheimer's. This is a timely course for the decade. The book is filled with amazing case studies including the revolutionary fitness program in Naperville, Illinois, which has put this school district of 19,000 kids first in the world of science test scores. SPARK, by John Ratey, is the first book to explore comprehensively the connection between exercise and the brain. It will change forever the way you think about exercise, aging, or, for that matter, simply the way you think. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this groundbreaking research. You will be able to share this with your family, your students, your aging parents; everyone can benefit. Join me today; don’t put off this opportunity. Perfect for teachers, administrators, parents, everyone interested in their health.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.
- Explored key findings about how your brain works and how exercise works.
- Gained an understanding of the neurological and behavioral changes in the brain.
- Discovered the brain body connections as related to overall brain function
- Gained an understanding of how exercise can improve learning, mood, and work ethics.
- Experienced the power of beginning or continuing an exercise program.
- Learned that exercise physically remodels the brain
- Learned how exercise is linked exercise with depression, AD/HD, addiction, and aging.