Course No. ED437V, ED537V
Leaders can’t avoid adversity, but they can choose to use it to become stronger. In Resilient School Leaders: Strategies for Turning Adversity Into Achievement, authors Jerry L. Patterson and Paul Kelleher, show how to move forward during times of difficulty or crisis, with such topics as student walkouts, firing staff, getting fired, district boundary disputes, over-reaching board members, and having your integrity or competence challenged. From the reading you will find how to create resilient school teams and support teams that can function well in difficult times.
Using information from the book, leaders have the choice of how to interpret adversity and how they can use their resilience skills, courage, and core values to turn potential disasters into events with long-lasting positive outcomes.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.
- Learned the three dimensions of resilience capacity.
- Learned the four phases of the resilience cycle.
- Learned how to analyze the causes and risks posed by adversity.
- Learned how to plan a course of action.
- Learned how leaders sustain and strengthen personal efficacy and energy.
by Patterson, Jerry L., Kelleher, Paul
Brand: Association for Supervision Curriculum Deve
Text cost is approximately $1.00 used from Amazon.