Course No. ED443T, Ed543T
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
1. Learned what is effective in teaching students grammar and editing.
2. Learned how to increase students' confidence in editing and enjoy this process.
3. Understood how to use mentor texts and model sentences to model good writing techniques.
4. Used the editing process to inspire positive changes in student writing.
5. Empowered students to be active participants in the writing process.
The text is available from Amazon.com for $15.
The Heritage Institute makes taking online courses straight forward. Being a busy full-time educator and full-time mom of three active children, I like being able to complete courses at my convenience in the evenings or early mornings. I also like that we can collaborate with other teachers in some of the courses.
2nd Grade Teacher
I found this class to be enlightening and useful for my teaching career.
7th Grade Teacher
I learned so much in this course and incredibly grateful to Mary Ann Johnson for introducing me to this text and this approach to editing and grammar instruction.
9th Grade Teacher