Course No. ED475W. ED575W
The path to peace in the world starts with peace of mind. Participants in this course will learn educational strategies to help students calm themselves, alter their state of mind, and learn how to manage their behaviors. The result is more happiness, less conflict, and higher rates of authentic learning. Strategies will include techniques of self-observation and following the breath. Participants will explore literature and social studies that address the issues of peace.
This course is appropriate for elementary and middle school students, with adaptable options for different grade levels. The strategies adopted will fit in with your existing curriculum.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
1. Learned strategies for finding their inner peace.
2. Learned breathing techniques for themselves and students.
3. Learned how to incorporate student-centered calming techniques
into the classroom.
4. Created presentations that can be used to educate students about
5. Provided students with the tools to find inner peace independently.