Course No. ED438F, ED538F
Our emotions govern us! Yes, that's right and the number one challenge we have as social animals is understanding other people. In this course for K-12 educators, we will explore Stephen Covey’s perennial classic, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People with a focused eye on the most important skill we need in life, listening: Seek First to Understand, Then To Be Understood : Habit #5. As you continue to shift your self love outwards to connect with others, you will notice the powerful influence of empathy on all aspects of your life. Begin today and be one day ahead than when you start tomorrow. Jump in!
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Become more aware of how we listen in general and in our own personal style specifically.
- Learned how to build Emotional Bank Accounts that create psychological air.
- Intentionally practiced shifting their listening skills to create a depth of connection with others by focusing with intent to seek first to understand.
- Practiced a listening awareness to free conversations of Autobiographical Responses.
- Shared learning concerning the most important life skill, Empathic Communication.
Tiny Habits The Small Changes That Change Everything, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Getting Things Done, Eat That Frog 4 Books Collection SetISBN# 9123966904 by BJ Fogg, Stephen R. Covey, Brian Tracy David Allen, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By Stephen R. Covey, 978-1451639612, 1451639619, 9781451639612, Getting Things Done By David Allen, 978-0143126560, 0143126563, 9780143126560, Eat That Frog! By Brian Tracy, 978-1626569416, 162656941X, 9781626569416, Tiny Habits By Bj Fogg, 978-0753553237, 0753553236, 9780753553237
Texts: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People- Personal Workbook are available for approximately $6 used from Amazon.com