Course No. ED470p, ED570p
Issues and traumas from childhood combined with current personal and professional stress can cause any of us to feel lost and disengaged with life. But we don’t have to stay that way. Celebrated life coach, Martha Beck lays out a clearly defined path to recover a vital sense of self using her text and journal titled Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live, the basis for this course. Participants will follow step-by-step reading and journal activities that uncover how and why we self-sabotage. You will also rediscover the way towards your own “north star”. This course provides the experience and learning for you to reclaim body knowledge, intuition and emotional discernment—all keys to finding the path back to hope and new energy. Join me for this experience of a lifetime. It is a chance to heal, reacquaint with your authentic self and release the pressures that have kept you unhappy and unfilled. What’s more, your own self re-discovery will be an immense source of inspiration as you see and work differently with many of your lost and troubled students. This course is a must for all educators.
It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Learned about the roles of the essential and social self and how to balance them
- Increased your sensitivity to bodily intuition and regain some measure of emotional healing
- Explored how to repair your emotional compass through journaling, personal soul searching and learning about your the neuroscience of your brain
- Gained a clearer sense of what makes you come alive and how to follow your true passion for life
- Learned techniques for managing anger and resentment, along with healing old memories that like to resurface
This class was amazing! The time Ms. McKinney took to provide such amazing supportive feedback was invaluable. You can tell she was thoughtful in reading our assignments and responding. Thank you so much, you directed me closer to my North Star!!!
Brenda was a fantastic instructor. She was prompt, thorough and exceptionally kind.
Brenda is a life-changer. I am so very thankful for her and my new knowledge. This course was deep, enriching and thought-provoking. I know I am a better teacher because of this course. I recommend you sign-up for one of Brenda's classes ASAP! You will not be disappointed. She is a dear friend now and I will continue to send her updates about the impact of her class on my life and on every little person entering my classroom.